What is Maintenance?
Maintenance of the vehicle is essentially the servicing and repair of a vehicle during the life of the contract.
It includes repair of a vehicle (parts, labour and even tyres which have failed or worn out due to normal wear and tear) and routine servicing carried out using the vehicle data in compliance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
Maintaining the vehicle regularly is critical to ensure the safety, reliability, drivability, comfort and longevity of a car – part of the lease contract will often require for the vehicle to routinely serviced and maintained.
It’s also important to meet manufacturer service intervals to avoid a breach of the warranty conditions.
Speak to us about the maintenance packages available to ensure your warranty remains valid, as well as to be able to maintain the vehicle
Why choose a Maintenance Package?
A vehicle package can not only save you time and money in the long run, but it also means you don’t have the hassle of sourcing vehicle repairs – for a fixed monthly rate, all the servicing and maintenance of the vehicle are looked after.
Typically, the packages available include
- MOT (if applicable)
- Tyre checks
- Fixing or replacing parts that have worn out due to normal wear and tear
- Mechanical & Electrical repairs and replacements
To find out more about the packages available, please speak to one of our advisors
- Premium branded tyres replacements are fitted by approved suppliers (conditions apply)
- Unlimited tyre replacements
- Breakdown and Roadside Recovery is usually included
- VAT on maintenance payments can be reclaimed
- Vehicles can be serviced at locations across the UK
There are some exclusions to the maintenance packages. These include
- Damaged windows or glass
- Broken or missing parts (wing mirrors, hub caps etc)
- Any repairs or replacements required due to driver error (e.g crashing, or using the wrong fuel)
- Repairs or replacements that are required due to vandalism
- Replacements that are subject to an insurance claim, or where fraudulent activity is suspected